Atmire Support Holidays 2018
Extended response times on Atmire services, with the exception of Platinum Support, apply on following holidays. In case you explicitly require services during these days, contact your Atmire representative.
Click here for the 2017 support holidays
The following calendar is available in these formats:
- Belgium & USA - Monday, January 1st (New Year)
- USA - Monday, January 15th (Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- USA - Monday, February 19th (Presidents' Day)
- Belgium - Monday, April 2nd (Easter Monday)
- Belgium - Tuesday, May 1st (Labour Day)
- Belgium - Thursday, May 10th (Ascension Day)
- Belgium - Monday, May 21st (Whit Monday)
- USA - Monday, May 28th (Memorial Day)
- USA - Wednesday, July 4th (Independence Day)
- Belgium - Wednesday, August 15th (Assumption of Mary)
- USA - Monday, September 3rd (Labor Day)
- Belgium - Thursday, November 1st (All Saints Day)
- USA - Monday, November 12th (Veterans Day)
- USA - Thursday, November 22nd (Thanksgiving)
- USA - Friday, November 23rd (Thanksgiving)
- Belgium & USA - Tuesday, December 25th (Christmas)
Please make specific arrangements with your Atmire representative concerning services required in the last week of 2018 as we will be operating under lower staff availability.
DSpace 6 SAM Repository live at Arts et Métiers ParisTech
Arts et Métiers and Atmire collaborated on a major upgrade to the SAM Repository. Apart from shiny new looks, the new version introduces an enhanced submission process and is tightly integrated with HAL.
Hook your repository up to the Repository Analytics & Metrics Portal (RAMP)
Share your repository usage data with the international RAMP initiative for repository usage analysis and comparison.
Harvard upgrades DASH DSpace repository
The Harvard Library Office for Scholarly Communication worked together with Atmire on a major upgrade to Digital Access to Scholarship at Harvard (DASH).