Atmire Support Holidays 2018
Extended response times on Atmire services, with the exception of Platinum Support, apply on following holidays. In case you explicitly require services during these days, contact your Atmire representative.
Click here for the 2017 support holidays
The following calendar is available in these formats:
- Belgium & USA - Monday, January 1st (New Year)
- USA - Monday, January 15th (Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- USA - Monday, February 19th (Presidents' Day)
- Belgium - Monday, April 2nd (Easter Monday)
- Belgium - Tuesday, May 1st (Labour Day)
- Belgium - Thursday, May 10th (Ascension Day)
- Belgium - Monday, May 21st (Whit Monday)
- USA - Monday, May 28th (Memorial Day)
- USA - Wednesday, July 4th (Independence Day)
- Belgium - Wednesday, August 15th (Assumption of Mary)
- USA - Monday, September 3rd (Labor Day)
- Belgium - Thursday, November 1st (All Saints Day)
- USA - Monday, November 12th (Veterans Day)
- USA - Thursday, November 22nd (Thanksgiving)
- USA - Friday, November 23rd (Thanksgiving)
- Belgium & USA - Tuesday, December 25th (Christmas)
Please make specific arrangements with your Atmire representative concerning services required in the last week of 2018 as we will be operating under lower staff availability.
KAUST Repository now live with ORCIDv2 API
Originally launched in 2012, KAUST Research Repository has grown to over 18,000 items of KAUST research. KAUST Library and Atmire have worked together on the latest KAUST Repository upgrade featuring ORCIDv2 support, audiovisual streaming and other improvements.
Meet Atmire at Open Repositories 2018
Going to Open Repositories in Bozeman (MT) next week? Atmire is proud to support the conference as a major sponsor. Meet up with our five representatives at the event.
3 million medical downloads per month
WHO Library in Geneva releases new features for IRIS, the extensive public health DSpace repository, including statistics and automated recommendations.