Atmire Support Holidays 2017
Extended response times on all Atmire services apply on following holidays. In case you explicitly require services during these days, contact your Atmire representative.
The following calendar is available in these formats:
- USA - Monday, January 16th (Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- Belgium - Monday, April 17th (Easter Monday)
- Belgium - Monday, May 1st (Labour Day)
- Belgium - Thursday, 25th (Ascension Day)
- USA - Monday, May 29th (Memorial Day)
- Belgium - Monday, June 5th (Whit Monday)
- USA - Tuesday, July 4th (Independence Day)
- Belgium - Friday, July 21st (National Holiday)
- Belgium - Tuesday, August 15th (Assumption of Mary)
- USA - Monday, September 4th (Labor Day)
- USA - Monday, October 9th (Columbus Day)
- Belgium - Wednesday, November 1st (All Saints Day)
- USA - Friday, November 10th (Veterans Day)
- USA - Thursday, November 23rd (Thanksgiving)
- USA - Friday, November 24th (Thanksgiving)
- Belgium & USA - Monday, 25 December (Christmas)
Please make specific arrangements with your Atmire representative concerning services required in the last week of 2017 as we will be operating under lower staff availability.
Impact of Plan S implementation guidelines on DSpace repositories
Atmire reflections on the requirements for Plan S compliant Open Access repositories.
Exposing Repository Content to Google Scholar
The slides, speaker notes and recording of the Atmire Client webinar on Dec 12th are now publicly available
Atmire Support Holidays 2019
Extended response times on Atmire services, with the exception of Platinum Support, apply on following holidays. In case you explicitly require services during these days, contact your Atmire representative.