Atmire Support Holidays 2020
Extended response times on Atmire services, with the exception of Platinum Support, apply on following holidays. In case you explicitly require services during these days, contact your Atmire representative.
The following calendar is available in these formats:
- Belgium & USA - Wednesday, January 1st (New Year)
- USA - Monday, January 20th (Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- USA - Monday, February 17th (Presidents' Day)
- Belgium - Monday, April 13th (Easter Monday)
- Belgium - Friday, May 1st (Labour Day)
- Belgium - Thursday, May 14th
- Belgium - Friday, May 15th
- Belgium - Thursday, May 21th (Ascension Day)
- USA - Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day)
- Belgium - Monday, June 1th (Whit Monday)
- USA - Friday, July 3th (Independence Day)
- Belgium - Tuesday, July 21th (National Holiday)
- USA - Monday, September 7th (Labor Day)
- Belgium & USA - Wednesday, November 11th (Veterans Day)
- USA - Thursday, November 26th (Thanksgiving)
- USA - Friday, November 27th (Thanksgiving)
- Belgium & USA - Friday, December 25th (Christmas)
Please make specific arrangements with your Atmire representative concerning services required in the last week of 2020 as we will be operating under lower staff availability.
Webinar Recording: DSpace Fundamentals
Refresh or expand your knowledge on fundamental DSpace concepts.
Google Search performance compared for DSpace repositories
Discover Google Search Console (GSC) data for 25 DSpace repositories and contribute your own.
Webinar Recording: ORCID for DSpace Repositories
The integration with ORCID, the Open Researcher and Contributor ID, has been part of DSpace since version 5.0. Both the ORCID API, and how DSpace interacts with it, have evolved over time.