Atmire Support Holidays 2020
Extended response times on Atmire services, with the exception of Platinum Support, apply on following holidays. In case you explicitly require services during these days, contact your Atmire representative.
The following calendar is available in these formats:
- Belgium & USA - Wednesday, January 1st (New Year)
- USA - Monday, January 20th (Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- USA - Monday, February 17th (Presidents' Day)
- Belgium - Monday, April 13th (Easter Monday)
- Belgium - Friday, May 1st (Labour Day)
- Belgium - Thursday, May 14th
- Belgium - Friday, May 15th
- Belgium - Thursday, May 21th (Ascension Day)
- USA - Monday, May 25th (Memorial Day)
- Belgium - Monday, June 1th (Whit Monday)
- USA - Friday, July 3th (Independence Day)
- Belgium - Tuesday, July 21th (National Holiday)
- USA - Monday, September 7th (Labor Day)
- Belgium & USA - Wednesday, November 11th (Veterans Day)
- USA - Thursday, November 26th (Thanksgiving)
- USA - Friday, November 27th (Thanksgiving)
- Belgium & USA - Friday, December 25th (Christmas)
Please make specific arrangements with your Atmire representative concerning services required in the last week of 2020 as we will be operating under lower staff availability.
New features for DSpace 5 and 6 ORCID integration
REST API extensions, allowing you to view and manipulate ORCiDs on DSpace items, ORCID iD badges next to author names and advanced search support, are now available in a new open source patch thanks to KAUST.
Open Polytechnic of New Zealand live on DSpace Express
In a record time of less than one month, OPNZ was live on Atmire's DSpace Express service.
Together we build DSpace 7
Meet Raf and Lotte, two Atmire DSpace 7 contributors.