Software Sales Executive Rochester
Why Join the Atmire Team?
Help us accelerate scientific progress. Because that is what we, at Atmire, do: we are not only a fabulous and highly skilled team implementing specialized portals based on the free open source software DSpace, we aim at making the world’s knowledge available for everyone.
Think about it. Let’s take the example of health and cancer research. People still die every day because researchers haven't been able to connect all the right dots. If access to a publication can just speed up this process with a few days, we are already saving lives.
So… do you want to make a difference?
We are currently looking for a fulltime Sales Executive for our US office in Rochester (NY).
Skills & Requirements
- Relevant sales experience in B2B Software or Services
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Fluent in Spanish (written & spoken)
- Experience with web based technology
- Passionate about Atmire’s mission to accelerate scientific progress
- Degree in Marketing, Business, IT or Communication
- Negotiation and persuasion talent
- Problem solving mentality
After an intensive training, you become part of a young sales team. Initially, you will be given sales development responsibilities and goals. This means you will be responsible for the first impression new prospects get about the company and the way we work. In your conversations and emails with people at universities and libraries, you identify and help the ones that will start working with Atmire.
The position is in-house, meaning that no travel is required. Due to COVID, it is expected that you will work remotely from home until it is again safe enough to work from our Rochester, NY office.
Depending on your personal progress and ambition, you can earn additional responsibilities and shots to work on Atmire's biggest deals.
You will inform and help people in buying from us, according to Atmire values.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to actually make a difference
- An open, fast-growing & international environment that offers you lots of opportunities to grow, personally and professionally
- An extensive training program during your onboarding and continuous coaching
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home during COVID
- Work from our Rochester office after the pandemic
- An attractive, 100% base-pay, salary package, including health coverage
To start your journey in our world of Open Access to scientific publications and repositories, send your resume and motivation - in English - to firstname.lastname@example.org.