Software Sales Executive
Why Join the Atmire Team?
Help us accelerate scientific progress. Because that is what we, at Atmire, do: we are not only a fabulous and highly skilled team implementing specialized portals based on the free open source software DSpace, we aim at making the world’s knowledge available for everyone.
Think about it. Let’s take the example of health and cancer research. People still die every day because researchers haven't been able to connect all the right dots. If access to a publication can just speed up this process with a few days, we are already saving lives.
So… do you want to make a difference?
We are currently looking for a fulltime Software Sales Executive for our BE office in Leuven.
Skills & Requirements
- 2 years of experience in sales or IT. The perfect candidate has IT sales experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree. Discipline is irrelevant if you have the required sales or IT experience
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Experience with web based technology
- Passionate about Atmire’s mission to accelerate scientific progress
- Fluent in the use of software and computers in general
- Able to learn quickly
- Negotiation and persuasion talent
- Problem solving mentality
- Business proficiency in languages other than English.
After an intensive training, you become part of a young sales team. Initially, you will be given sales development responsibilities and goals. This means you will be responsible for the first impression new prospects get about the company and the way we work. In your conversations and emails with people at universities and libraries, you identify and help the ones that will start working with Atmire.
The position is in-house, meaning that no travel is required. Atmire team members work together 3 days per week from the office in Leuven. This allows you to work up to 2 days from home. Additional work from home is considered and approved on a case by case basis.
Depending on your personal progress and ambition, you can earn additional responsibilities and shots to work on Atmire's biggest deals.
You will inform and help people in buying from us, according to Atmire values.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to actually make a difference
- An open, fast-growing & international environment that offers you lots of opportunities to grow, personally and professionally
- An extensive training program during your onboarding and continuous coaching
- Flexible working hours
- 2 days of work from home
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks in our office
- An attractive salary package
- Company car
To start your journey in our world of Open Access to scientific publications and repositories, send your resume and motivation - in English - to firstname.lastname@example.org.