Sales Admin Student
Why Join the Atmire Team?
Help us accelerate scientific progress. This is the mission of Atmire. As a highly skilled team, we implement portals that make the world's knowledge available to everyone. Our solutions are based on the free open source software DSpace, a community-led platform for which we are one of the major open source contributors.
Take the COVID-19 crisis as an example. Thanks to the DSpace software and Atmire services, the World Health Organization makes COVID-19 resources available to the world in their DSpace installation, named "IRIS". Millions of resources are downloaded from this site alone, every month. And this is just one of Atmire's clients.
So… are you ready to make a difference?
We are currently looking for a full time Sales Admin Student to join our Belgian team at Leuven for the month of July.
What do we expect from you as a Sales Admin Student?
- Bachelor’s level of thinking
- Sharp attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Fluent in professional English, both written and spoken
- Team player, can-do mentality, flexible
- Able to work independently
- Great communication skills
- Minimum 18 years old
Your role as a Sales Admin Student
As Sales Admin Student you’ll be providing administrative support for the Sales team, in accordance with agreed procedures and quality standards. Here are some of your interesting responsibilities:
- Take on the first tasks in the outbound sales process
- Create lists of possible leads in certain international or national regions
- Create lists of leads meeting a certain set of requirements / characteristics
- Carry out data validation
As Sales Admin Student you’ll be working as part of a flexible team in a busy international environment.
What can we offer you as a Sales Admin Student?
We are offering you a full-time job in in the month of July as a Sales Admin Student, with flexible working hours and an interesting salary.
You’ll belong to a stable organisation that helps accelerate global scientific progress.
To apply for this position, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Motivation letter in English