Junior Sales Executive
Why Join the Atmire Team?
Help us accelerate scientific progress. Because that is what we, at Atmire, do: we are not only a fabulous and highly skilled team implementing specialized portals based on the free open source software DSpace, we aim at making the world’s knowledge available for everyone.
Think about it. Let’s take the example of health and cancer research. People still die every day because researchers haven't been able to connect all the right dots. If access to a publication can just speed up this process with a few days, we are already saving lives.
So… do you want to make a difference?
We are currently looking for a fulltime Junior Sales Executive for our Belgian office in Heverlee (Leuven).
Skills & Requirements
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Passionate about Atmire’s mission to accelerate scientific progress
- Masters degree in Marketing, Business, IT or Communication
- Negotiation and persuasion talent
- Problem solving mentality
- A relevant first experience in a sales role at a small or tech company
- Additional language skills
After an intensive training, you become part of a young sales team. Initially, you will be given sales development responsibilities and goals. This means you will be responsible for the first impression new prospects get about the company and the way we work. In your conversations and emails with people at universities and libraries, you identify and help the ones that will start working with Atmire.
Depending on your personal progress and ambition, you can earn additional responsibilities and shots to work on Atmire's biggest deals.
You will inform and help people in buying from us, while carrying out our values and beliefs.
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to actually make a difference
- An open, fast-growing & international environment that offers you lots of opportunities to grow, personally and professionally
- An extensive training program during your onboarding and continuous coaching
- Flexible working hours
- You will work in our office in Heverlee (Leuven)
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- An attractive salary package, including a company car and several other fringe benefit
To start your journey in our world of Open Access to scientific publications and repositories, send your resume and motivation - in English - to firstname.lastname@example.org.