HR & Administrative Assistant Leuven
Why Join the Atmire Team?
Help us accelerate scientific progress. This is the mission of Atmire. As a highly skilled team, we implement portals that make the world's knowledge available to everyone. Our solutions are based on the free open source software DSpace, a community-led platform for which we are one of the major open source contributors.
Take the COVID-19 crisis as an example. Thanks to the DSpace software and Atmire services, the World Health Organization makes COVID-19 resources available to the world in their DSpace installation, named "IRIS". Millions of resources are downloaded from this site alone, every month. And this is just one of Atmire's clients.
So… are you ready to make a difference?
We are currently looking for a HR & Administrative Assistant to join our Belgian team in Leuven to support the HR department and the Administration department, who's fluent in English and Dutch.
This position is open for both part-time as well as full-time employment.
What do we expect from you as an HR & Administrative Assistant?
- At least 5 years of professional experience relevant to the role
- IT minded experienced in the use of Apple Mac OS is a plus
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Fluent in professional English & Dutch, both written and spoken
- Professional fluency in additional languages is a plus
- Team player, can-do mentality, flexible
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently
- People centred mindset
- Strong eye for detail
- Great listener with an empathic mind
Your role as an HR & Administrative Assistant
As a HR & Administrative Assistant you’ll play a crucial role in supporting the HR and Administration departments, contributing to the smooth functioning of our Belgian team in Leuven. Here are some of your exciting responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the HR department
- Managing and updating employee records
- Coordinating employee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Supporting the Administration department in various tasks, such as managing office supplies and handling correspondence
- Collaborating with colleagues to ensure a positive and efficient work environment
As an HR & Administrative Assistant you’ll be focusing on foundational HR and administrative tasks in an engaging international environment and you will contribute to maintaining a positive and productive workplace according to Atmire values.
What can we offer you as an HR & Administrative Assistant?
We are offering you a part-time or full-time job in an open, fast growing and international environment as an HR & Administrative Assistant, with numerous creative challenges, interesting salary and benefits package.
From day one you will be guided professionally in a company where we believe and invest in the personal growth of all employees. You will get an extensive training program during your onboarding and receive continuous coaching.
The hours will be flexible with remote options.
You’ll belong to a stable organisation that helps accelerate global scientific progress, is attentive to the well-being of its employees and where Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. Our continued dedication to social justice and equality of opportunity is embodied in our commitments and principles.
To apply for this position, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Motivation letter in English