Customer Success Consultant US
Why Join the Atmire Team?
Help us accelerate scientific progress. This is the mission of Atmire. As a highly skilled team, we implement portals that make the world's knowledge available to everyone. Our solutions are based on the free open source software DSpace, a community-led platform for which we are one of the major open source contributors.
Take the COVID-19 crisis as an example. Thanks to the DSpace software and Atmire services, the World Health Organization makes COVID-19 resources available to the world in their DSpace installation, named "IRIS". Millions of resources are downloaded from this site alone, every month. And this is just one of Atmire's clients.
So… are you ready to make a difference?
We are currently looking for a full time Customer Success Consultantr to join our US team. Ideal candidates will reside in New York State, however candidates within the Eastern Time Zone will also be considered. Candidates will have to be authorised to work in the United States and require no sponsorship in the future for employment visa status.
What do we expect from you as a Customer Success Consultant?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing/Business/Communication or equivalent through experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience relevant to the role
- IT minded
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Fluent in professional English, both written and spoken
- Team player, can-do mentality, flexible
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Experience with web based technology is a major plus
Your role as a Customer Success Consultant
As a Customer Success Consultant you’ll be a driving force in Atmire’s Open Repository and DSpace Express services. After your colleagues of Sales have closed a new deal, you’ll be responsible for onboarding the new clients and the operational support that follows it. Here are some of your exciting responsibilities:
- Onboard new clients on the Atmire Open Repository and DSpace Express services
- Work closely with Tech staff to facilitate smooth data migration
- Engage with the client's stakeholders on aesthetic and user experience integration
- Manage the issue tracker system
- Analyse client support request and handling them in a timely manner
As a Customer Success Consultant you’ll be working as part of a flexible team in an engaging international environment and assist our clients according to and assist according to Atmire values.
What can we offer you as a future Customer Success Consultant?
We are offering you a full-time job in an open, fast growing and international environment as a Customer Success Consultant, with numerous creative challenges, interesting salary and benefits package including a 401k, health- and dental plan.
From day one you will be guided professionally in a company where we believe and invest in the personal growth of all employees. You will get an extensive training program during your onboarding and receive continuous coaching.
The hours will be flexible and fully remote.
You’ll belong to a stable organisation that helps accelerate global scientific progress, is attentive to the well-being of its employees and where Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. Our continued dedication to social justice and equality of opportunity is embodied in our commitments and principles.
To apply for this position, send the following to email@example.com:
- Motivation letter in English