Customer Success Consultant
Why join the Atmire team?
Help us accelerate progress! Because that is what we, at Atmire, do: we are not only a fabulous and highly skilled team implementing specialized portals based on the free open source software DSpace, we aim at making the world’s knowledge available for everyone.
Think about it. Let’s take the example of health and cancer research. People still die every day because researchers haven't been able to connect all the right dots. If access to a publication can just speed up this process with a few days, we are already saving lives.
So… do you want to make a difference?
We are currently looking for a fulltime Customer Success Consultant for our Belgian office in Leuven.
Skills and Requirements
- Relevant customer service experience in B2B Software or Services
- Fluent in English (written & spoken)
- Experience with web based technology
- Passionate about Atmire’s mission to accelerate scientific progress
- Degree in Marketing, Business, IT or Communication
- Problem owning and solving mentality
After an intensive training, you become part of the Atmire team responsible for the services Open Repository and DSpace Express. The two key areas of responsibility for this role are:
Onboarding of new customers. After your colleagues of sales have closed a new deal, you become the responsible project manager for the onboarding process to get Open Repository or DSpace Express up and running. You work in close interaction with developers, system administrators and the client's stakeholders on areas including data migration and look & feel implementation.
Operational support that follows onboarding. Through an issue tracking system, you analyse incoming client support requests and are responsible for successfully addressing these requests as swiftly as possible.
You will inform and help our clients, according to Atmire values.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to contribute to our mission
- An attractive salary package, either with or without car, your choice
- An open, fast-growing & international environment
- An extensive training program during your onboarding and continuous coaching
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home one day per week
- An Apple Macbook
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks at the office
- No onsite client travel is required for this position
To start your journey in our world of Open Access to scientific publications and repositories, send your resume and motivation - in English - to email@example.com.