Business Development Representative
Why Join the Atmire Team?
Help us accelerate scientific progress. This is the mission of Atmire. As a highly skilled team, we implement portals that make the world's knowledge available to everyone. Our solutions are based on the free open source software DSpace, a community-led platform for which we are one of the major open source contributors.
Take the COVID-19 crisis as an example. Thanks to the DSpace software and Atmire services, the World Health Organization makes COVID-19 resources available to the world in their DSpace installation, named "IRIS". Millions of resources are downloaded from this site alone, every month. And this is just one of Atmire's clients.
So… are you ready to make a difference?
We are currently looking for a full time Business Development Representative to join our US team. Ideal candidates will reside in New York State, however candidates within the Eastern Time Zone will also be considered. Candidates will have to be authorised to work in the United States and require no sponsorship in the future for employment visa status.
What do we expect from you as a Business Development Representative?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in (Computer) Marketing, Communication or equivalent through experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience relevant to the role
- IT minded
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Fluent in professional English, both written and spoken
- Team player, can-do mentality, flexible, willing to learn
- Great listener with an empathic mind
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- Great communication & organisational skills
- Able to work independently
- Experience with web based technology is a major plus but not a necessity
Your role as a Business Development Representative
As Business Development Representative you will you’ll be a driving force in Atmire’s further growth. You will be leading outreach initiatives and building key contacts with new clients. Here are some of your exciting responsibilities:
- Developing, fine-tuning and executing business development campaigns
- Finding new ways to expand Atmire’s already impressive client list
- Define project scopes and outline requirements
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to new clients
As Business Development Representative you’ll be working remotely as part of a flexible team in a busy international environment.
What can we offer you as a future Business Development Representative?
We are offering you a full-time job in an open, fast growing and international environment as a Business Development Representative, with numerous creative challenges, interesting salary and benefits package including a 401k, health- and dental plan.
From day one you will be guided professionally in a company where we believe and invest in the personal growth of all employees. You will get an extensive training program during your onboarding and receive continuous coaching.
The hours will be flexible and fully remote.
You’ll belong to a stable organisation that helps accelerate global scientific progress, is attentive to the well-being of its employees and where Equality, Diversity and Inclusion are at the heart of everything we do. Our continued dedication to social justice and equality of opportunity is embodied in our commitments and principles.
To apply for this position, send the following to email@example.com:
- Motivation letter in English