Atmire Support Holidays 2019
Extended response times on Atmire services, with the exception of Platinum Support, apply on following holidays. In case you explicitly require services during these days, contact your Atmire representative.
The following calendar is available in these formats:
- Belgium & USA - Tuesday, January 1st (New Year)
- USA - Monday, January 21th (Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.)
- USA - Monday, February 18th (Presidents' Day)
- Belgium - Monday, April 22nd (Easter Monday)
- Belgium - Wednesday, May 1st (Labour Day)
- USA - Monday, May 27th (Memorial Day)
- Belgium - Thursday, May 30th (Ascension Day)
- Belgium - Monday, June 10th (Whit Monday)
- USA - Thursday, July 4th (Independence Day)
- Belgium - Thursday, August 15th (Assumption of Mary)
- USA - Monday, September 2nd (Labor Day)
- Belgium - Friday, November 1st (All Saints Day)
- USA - Monday, November 11th (Veterans Day)
- USA - Thursday, November 28th (Thanksgiving)
- USA - Friday, November 29th (Thanksgiving)
- Belgium & USA - Wednesday, December 25th (Christmas)
Please make specific arrangements with your Atmire representative concerning services required in the last week of 2019 as we will be operating under lower staff availability.
Impact of Plan S implementation guidelines on DSpace repositories
Atmire reflections on the requirements for Plan S compliant Open Access repositories.
Exposing Repository Content to Google Scholar
The slides, speaker notes and recording of the Atmire Client webinar on Dec 12th are now publicly available
DSpace 6 SAM Repository live at Arts et Métiers ParisTech
Arts et Métiers and Atmire collaborated on a major upgrade to the SAM Repository. Apart from shiny new looks, the new version introduces an enhanced submission process and is tightly integrated with HAL.